Holne Parish Council
Clerk - Mrs Suzanna Hughes LL.B (Hons)
16 Westwood Cleave, Ogwell, Newton Abbot.TQ12 6YE
Telephone: 01626 330311 Email: email@example.com
Councillors Owen (Chairman), Ross, Hayles, Simpson & Troake.
You are hereby summoned to attend the MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 4 JUNE 2013 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall, Holne.
Also invited: District Councillor, County Councillor, John Nutley (DNPA), Bill Allen (DNPA) and Community Police Officers.
Members of the press and public are welcome.
Clerk to the Parish Council
The meeting will begin after both the Public Forum at 8.00pm and brief reports from County and District Councillors, DNPA representative and Police Community Support Officer.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are reminded of their responsibility to continually update their Notice of Registerable Interests and invited to state whether they have a personal or prejudicial interest in any matter to be discussed during this meeting.
- REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATIONS
To consider requests for dispensation
4. RATIFICATION OF MINUTES
To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 7 May 2013
5.1 To approve cheques for payment, including:
- £60.00 – Ken Abraham (internal audit fee)
5.2 Audit 2012/13 - to note the comments of the internal auditor
5.3 Membership of the Community Council of Devon – to reconsider whether this Council should subscribe as
6.1 New applications/appeals
6.1.1 0256/13 – Extension to existing agricultural buildings (238sqm), Higher Michelcombe Farm, Holne
To report any decisions, if received.
7. AFFORDABLE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT
To receive a report
8. TAP FUND
To receive an update
9. DARTMOOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT FUND 2013/14
To consider suitable projects that would qualify for funding
10. ADVERTISING POSTERS
Report from Cllr Ross
11. LEAT REPAIRS
To receive a report from Cllr Owen
12. ‘YOUR DARTMOOR’ – DRAFT MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR DNP
Members are invited to comment
13. ELECTORAL REVIEW OF SOUTH HAMS – WARDING ARRANGEMENTS
Members are asked to consider:
- Suggestions for where new boundaries should be drawn?
- Are there any nearby areas with which your area shares a community identity and interests?
- Are there any natural or constructed features which you think should be used as boundaries?
- Where do people in your area go to access services, go shopping or use other facilities?
14. MOBILE STABLE AT HOLNE BRIDGE
To receive an update
To receive a report from Holne Playpark
16. PARISH FOOTPATHS
To consider next steps in reviewing the designation of paths in the parish
17. POTHOLES, HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE REPORTS AND OTHER HIGHWAYS ISSUES
18. CLERK’S OR COUNCILLOR’S REPORTS ON MATTERS AUTHORISED BY THE COUNCIL AT PREVIOUS MEETINGS NOT OTHERWISE ON THIS AGENDA
19. CHAIRMAN’S URGENT BUSINESS FOR ACTION BY THE CLERK IF COVERED BY DELEGATED POWERS OR FOR INCLUSION ON THE AGENDA OF THE NEXT MEETING
Clerk to notify councillors of relevant correspondence received during the month not otherwise dealt with above, including:
20.1 Letter from Trevor Pennington
Matters not requiring discussion will be placed into the folder for circulation and perusal by Councillors
21. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To confirm that the date of the Annual General Meeting of the Parish Council will be Tuesday 2 July at 7.30pm.
[ Back ]