Holne Parish Council
Clerk - Mrs Suzanna Hughes LL.B (Hons)
16 Westwood Cleave, Ogwell, Newton Abbot.TQ12 6YE
Telephone: 01626 330311 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Councillors Owen (Chairman), Ross, Hayles, Simpson & Troake.
You are hereby summoned to attend the ANNUALMEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 7 MAY 2013 at 7.30pm in the Village Hall, Holne.
Also invited: District Councillor, County Councillor, John Nutley (DNPA), Bill Allen (DNPA) and Community Police Officers.
Members of the press and public are welcome.
Clerk to the Parish Council
The meeting will begin after both the Public Forum at 8.00pm and brief reports from County and District Councillors, DNPA representative and Police Community Support Officer.
- ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN
- CHAIRMAN’S DECLARATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF OFFICE
- ELECTION OF VICE CHAIRMAN
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
To receive the resignation of Cllr Jones
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are reminded of their responsibility to continually update their Notice of Registerable Interests and invited to state whether they have a personal or prejudicial interest in any matter to be discussed during this meeting.
- REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATIONS
To consider requests for dispensation
8. RATIFICATION OF MINUTES
To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 2 April 2013.
- ELECTION OF COUNCILLORS TO THE FOLLOWING COMMITTEES/ ORGANISATIONS
- TO AGREE OTHER COMMITTEE/PARISH REPRESENTATIVES
- Village Hall Committee
- `Snow Warden’
- Emergency Planning Officer
- Tree Wardens
- Other outside bodies
- REVIEW OF PARISH COUNCIL GOVERNANCE DOCUMENTS:
- Standing Orders
- Financial Regulations
- General and Financial Risk Management
- Statement of Internal Control
- Fixed Assets Register
(i) To approve cheques for payment, including:
- S Hughes - £14.90 – additional mileage and postage
- Holne Playpark - £400 - grant for fencing (agreed April 2013)
To note receipt of first instalment of precept - £2705.49 (including deduction for DALC membership)
(iii) Chairman’s Allowance
To approve the Chairman’s Allowance of £100
(iv) Audit 2012/13
To receive, approve and sign the End of Year Summary and Accounts and for councillors to respond and complete the Statement of Assurance in order that the papers can be sent for external Audit.
To consider renewal quotation
13.1 New applications/appeals
13.1.1 ENF/0097/12 – Appeal against enforcement notice issued by DNPA on 28 February 2013, Higher Michelcombe Farm, Holne.
[The notice was issued for the following reasons: that without planning permission, a material change of use of the building to a use as two separate dwellinghouses and requires the following action to be taken: stop using the building as two separate dwellinghouses; and, remove the spiral staircase; and reinstate the ceiling and floor between the ground floor sitting room and first floor bedroom where the spiral staircase has been removed; and, reinstate the interconnecting doors, hallway and landing.
To report any decisions, if received.
14. TAP FUND
To receive a report from Cllr Owen
15. BENCH PLAQUES
16. LEAT REPAIRS
To receive a report from Cllr Owen
17. COMMUNITY RIGHT TO BID
To agree a way forward for submitting applications to SHDC for consideration
18. MOBILE STABLE AT HOLNE BRIDGE
To follow up DNPA’s previous comments
To receive a report from the clerk
To receive a report from Friends of Playpark
21. PARISH FOOTPATHS
To consider next steps in reviewing the designation of paths in the parish
22. HOLNE AND SCORITON HOUSING GROUP
To receive a report
23. POTHOLES, HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE REPORTS AND OTHER HIGHWAYS ISSUES
24. CLERK’S OR COUNCILLOR’S REPORTS ON MATTERS AUTHORISED BY THE COUNCIL AT PREVIOUS MEETINGS NOT OTHERWISE ON THIS AGENDA
25. CHAIRMAN’S URGENT BUSINESS FOR ACTION BY THE CLERK IF COVERED BY DELEGATED POWERS OR FOR INCLUSION ON THE AGENDA OF THE NEXT MEETING
Clerk to notify councillors of relevant correspondence received during the month not otherwise dealt with above.
Matters not requiring discussion will be placed into the folder for circulation and perusal by Councillors
27. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To confirm that the date of the Annual General Meeting of the Parish Council will be Tuesday 4 June at 7.30pm.
[ Back ]