Holne Parish Council
Clerk - Mrs Suzanna Hughes LL.B (Hons)
16 Westwood Cleave, Ogwell, Newton Abbot.TQ12 6YE
Telephone: 01626 330311 Email: email@example.com
Councillors Owen (Chairman), Jones, Ross, Simpson & Troake.
You are hereby summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 5 FEBRUARY 2013 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall, Holne.
Also invited: District Councillor Smerdon, County Councillor Pennington, John Nutley (DNPA), Bill Allen (DNPA) and Community Police Officers.
Members of the press and public are welcome.
Clerk to the Parish Council
The meeting will begin after both the Public Forum at 8.00pm and brief reports from County and District Councillors, DNPA representative and Police Community Support Officer.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are reminded of their responsibility to continually update their Notice of Registerable Interests and invited to state whether they have any interest in the items to be discussed during this meeting in accordance with its Code of Conduct.
- REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATIONS
To consider requests for dispensations
4. RATIFICATION OF MINUTES
To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 8 January 2013
To approve the following payments:
- Cheque 668 - £25 - donation to Scoriton Methodist Chapel for use of the chapel for recent meetings of the Housing Group (to be taken from Affordable Housing funds)
- Cheque 669 - £8.60 - S Hughes (postage)
6. HOLNE AND SCORITON HOUSING GROUP
To receive a report
New Planning Applications:
7.1 0022/13 - Development of seven affordable houses with associated access road, parking area and
drainage at land to north-west of Michelcombe Lane, Holne
7.2 0581/12 - Alterations and extensions to reform garage and outbuilding, Stares Nest, Holne
To note that conditional planning permission has been granted.
8. SHAPING COMMUNITY SERVICES FOR THE FUTURE- consultation launched by Torbay and Southern Devon Health and Care NHS Trust to engage local communities about options for care in Ashburton, Buckfastleigh and Bovey Tracey communities.
Members are to consider whether to support or object to the proposals to relocate inpatient beds from each community hospital to the community hospital in Newton Abbot
9. ELECTORAL REVIEW OF SOUTH HAMS- CONSULTATION
Members are invited to comment whether South Hams District Council should be represented by 30 councillors in
future – ten fewer that the current arrangements (deadline 18th February)
To receive and note proposal from Holne Playpark re wording for signage (as discussed in January’s meeting)
11. ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
To agree format of meeting and give consideration to inviting a speaker
12. POTHOLES, HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE REPORTS AND OTHER HIGHWAYS ISSUES
To report any new highways issues
13. CLERK’S OR COUNCILLOR’S REPORTS ON MATTERS AUTHORISED BY THE COUNCIL AT PREVIOUS MEETINGS NOT OTHERWISE ON THIS AGENDA
14. CHAIRMAN’S URGENT BUSINESS FOR ACTION BY THE CLERK IF COVERED BY DELEGATED POWERS OR FOR INCLUSION ON THE AGENDA OF THE NEXT MEETING
Clerk to notify councillors of relevant correspondence received during the month not otherwise dealt with above.
Matters not requiring discussion will be placed into the folder for circulation and perusal by Councillors
16. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To confirm the date of the next meeting.
A public drop-in session has been arranged from 7.00pm -7.50pm in the Village Hall, Holne, to view the plans for the development of seven affordable houses with associated access road, parking area and drainage at land to north-west of Michelcombe Lane, Holne (item 7.1 above). The architects will be present and you will have the opportunity to ask questions.
[ Back ]