Holne Parish Council
Clerk - Mrs Suzanna Hughes LL.B (Hons)
16 Westwood Cleave, Ogwell, Newton Abbot.TQ12 6YE
Telephone: 01626 330311 Email: email@example.com
Councillors Owen (Chairman), Jones, Ross, Simpson & Troake.
You are hereby summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 4 DECEMBER 2012 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall, Holne.
Also invited: District Councillor Smerdon, County Councillor Pennington, John Nutley (DNPA), Bill Allen (DNPA) and Community Police Officers.
Members of the press and public are welcome.
The meeting will begin after both the Public Forum at 8.00pm and brief reports from County and District Councillors, DNPA representative and Police Community Support Officer.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are reminded of their responsibility to continually update their Notice of Registerable Interests and invited to state whether they have any interest in the items to be discussed during this meeting in accordance with its Code of Conduct.
- REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATIONS
To consider requests for dispensations
- CASUAL VACANCY
To report that a previous application has now been withdrawn and to discuss how this Council proposes to fill the two casual vacancies.
- VICE CHAIRMAN
To elect a Vice Chairman of the Parish Council
6. RATIFICATION OF MINUTES
To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 2 October 2012
- GENERAL POWER OF COMPETENCE
Clerk to give a report
To approve cheques for payment including:
- Village Hall - £6.00
- Cosmic (annual hosting of website) - £150.00
- Royal British Legion (Poppy Appeal) - £16.50
(i) To receive a report from Holne Playpark
(ii) To receive six monthly inspection report carried out by Allianz on behalf of SHDC
(iii) To consider cutting of the hedge
- To consider new application: 0581/12 – Alterations and extensions to reform garage and outbuildings and erection of single storey extension at Stares Nest, Holne.
- To note that the applications for the construction of agricultural livestock building 1 and 2 plus associated works on land at Mill Leat Farm, Holne have been withdrawn.
- To receive communication from Director of Planning, DNPA, in response to an email sent by this Council relating to the planning application at Priddons Farmhouse.
11. FIELD SHELTER AT HOLNE BRIDGE
To discuss visual impact
12. TOWN AND PARISH FUND
(i) To receive email correspondence from Buckfastleigh West Parish Council
(ii) To receive details of additional meeting of the Northern Cluster on 23 January 2013, and, if necessary, to
13. PARISH FOOTPATHS
To consider next steps in reviewing the designation of paths in the parish
14. LENGTHSMAN SERVICE
To receive correspondence from Staverton Parish Council
15. COMMUNITY RIGHT TO BID
To give consideration to the nomination of local assets for inclusion on the South Hams List of Assets of Community Value
16. HOLNE AND SCORITON HOUSING GROUP
To receive a report, if any.
17. POTHOLES, HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE REPORTS AND OTHER HIGHWAYS ISSUES
- Update re outstanding issues raised in previous meetings
(ii) To report on any new highways issues
18. CLERK’S OR COUNCILLOR’S REPORTS ON MATTERS AUTHORISED BY THE COUNCIL AT PREVIOUS MEETINGS NOT OTHERWISE ON THIS AGENDA
(i) Dog Control Order pre-consultation event – to receive a report
19. CHAIRMAN’S URGENT BUSINESS FOR ACTION BY THE CLERK IF COVERED BY DELEGATED POWERS OR FOR INCLUSION ON THE AGENDA OF THE NEXT MEETING
Clerk to notify councillors of relevant correspondence received during the month not otherwise dealt with above:
Matters not requiring discussion will be placed into the folder for circulation and perusal by Councillors
21. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To confirm the date of the next meeting.
[ Back ]