Holne Parish Council
Clerk - Mrs Suzanna Hughes LL.B (Hons)
16 Westwood Cleave, Ogwell, Newton Abbot.TQ12 6YE
Telephone: 01626 330311 Email: email@example.com
Councillors Owen (Chairman), Jones, Ross, Simpson & Troake.
You are hereby summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL to be held on TUESDAY 6 NOVEMBER 2012 at 8.00pm in the Village Hall, Holne.
Also invited: District Councillor Smerdon, County Councillor Pennington, John Nutley (DNPA), Bill Allen (DNPA) and Community Police Officers.
Members of the press and public are welcome.
The meeting will begin after both the Public Forum at 8.00pm and brief reports from County and District Councillors, DNPA representative and Police Community Support Officer.
- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- CASUAL VACANCY
To receive and consider an application to fill one of two vacancies on the Parish Council.
- VICE CHAIRMAN
To elect a Vice Chairman of the Parish Council
- DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
Members are reminded of their responsibility to continually update their Notice of Registerable Interests and invited to state whether they have any interest in the items to be discussed during this meeting in accordance with its Code of Conduct.
5. RATIFICATION OF MINUTES
To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 2 October 2012
(i) To approve cheques for payment including:
- S Hughes - £7.20 (stamps)
- Village Hall - £9.00
(i) Leaking leat – clerk to update
(ii) To receive a report from Holne Playpark
8. FIELD SHELTER AT HOLNE BRIDGE
To discuss visual impact
9. TOWN AND PARISH FUND
To note that the Parish Council’s application for funding had been successful and a grant of £501.60 had been
10. PARISH FOOTPATHS
(i) To review the definitive map of the parish and to consider designation of footpaths as suggested by Ru Roberts.
(ii) To give consideration and propose action, if necessary, in respect of cyclists on bridleways and footpaths
11. DARTMOOR NATIONAL PARK AUTHORITY FORUM
Members to consider nominations
12. HOLNE AND SCORITON HOUSING GROUP
To receive a report
13. POTHOLES, HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE REPORTS AND OTHER HIGHWAYS ISSUES
- Update re outstanding issues raised in previous meetings
(ii) To report on any new highways issues
14. CLERK’S OR COUNCILLOR’S REPORTS ON MATTERS AUTHORISED BY THE COUNCIL AT PREVIOUS MEETINGS NOT OTHERWISE ON THIS AGENDA
15. CHAIRMAN’S URGENT BUSINESS FOR ACTION BY THE CLERK IF COVERED BY DELEGATED POWERS OR FOR INCLUSION ON THE AGENDA OF THE NEXT MEETING
Clerk to notify councillors of relevant correspondence received during the month not otherwise dealt with above, including:
- Letter of thanks from Scoriton Village Hall Management Committee for donation.
Matters not requiring discussion will be placed into the folder for circulation and perusal by Councillors
17. DATE OF NEXT MEETING
To confirm that the date of the next meeting of the Parish Council will be Tuesday 4 December 2012 at 8.00pm.
[ Back ]